Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Google Van was Here, The Google Van Was HERE!!!

Oh my God!  The Google van came through Eyebrow!  I can't believe it!  By the look of the street views, it must have been about a year ago but it was here! - and I missed it!

OK, I admit to being a bit of a techno-geek - I suppose that's probably a bit obvious at this point, from my excitement above.  I'm almost a little sheepish about the excited outburst I just wrote....

BUT THE GOOGLE VAN WAS HERE!!!

Ok, sorry!  I won't let it happen again.  It's just that Eyebrow is tiny, in the middle of bald, flat, Saskatchewan prairie, almost an hour's drive from the nearest city, and really on a highway that doesn't go anywhere and....

I can't believe that the Google van took street views of eyebrow!

Thank God the house looked OK and the grass was freshly cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment